Rewarding our Holders!
In the starting phase we will provide staking pools rewarding in SHARKO tokens only, but the governance could decide to create more staking pools rewarding more tokens as SEA or SSS etc...
Also, remember that LP tokens must be staked in Sharknado Pools, not in farms like on Pancakeswap.
The governance may decide to create additional staking pools for SEA & SSS holders in order to improve token decentralization and Starsharks community support.
2. Connect to your BNB Smart Chain-compatible wallet by clicking the Connect button (top right-hand side).
3. Click Unlock Wallet.
4. Choose which Sharknado Pool you want to stake in.
5. Once you choose a pool, click the Enable button. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
6. The Enable button should now be replaced with Stake. Click the button to bring up the staking menu.
7. Type in an amount or slide the rabbit to choose how much SHARKO you want to stake.
8. Click Confirm. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
9. The Confirm button will change to **"**Confirming", then once the transaction is successful, you’ll see your staked amount change and the button will change again.
10. You should now be able to see details on your Sharknado Pool. The pool will show a Collect button to claim your staking rewards into your wallet.
You can easily add more SHARKO to a Sharknado Pool, or move some SHARKO to a more profitable pool. Here’s how you can move your staked SHARKO.
1. Click the - to take some SHARKO out of a pool, or the + to add more to the pool.
2. A window will open. If you clicked the +, choose the amount you would like to add to the pool. If you clicked the -, choose the amount to take out of the pool.
3. Click Confirm.
4. After a little wait, you'll be able to see your new amount of staked tokens.