Up to 40% of the scholars earning will contribute to the DAO Treasury. 10% of raised funds in Initial Sale will be used to buy NFTs for scholarships!
With your scholarship application you agree with all of the following terms: The agreements between you (the scholar) und us (Team Sharknado Coin) are:
All Sharks, Items and other non-SEA/SSS rewards will not be yours and their value is not shared. Rewards from top 500 ranked will be split with same % as the SEA split.
Account sharing is strictly forbidden. Your scholarship account is exclusively for your usage and access to it can not be given to any other person. Doing so is a breach of our terms.
In case you need to be absent for a longer period (longer than 1 week), please inform your Team Leader.
If you are inactive for longer than three days without communication, we might remove you from our team without further notice. All pending SEAs might be lost.
- 1.There is no cost for you to apply or participate in our scholarship program.
- 2.You will not have any access to the BSC wallet of the scholarship account.
- 3.Any attempt to hack or access our provided BSC wallets will be punished by immediate ban.
- 4.If you get approved you will receive account access information via Discord.
- 5.Scholar must play with the name assigned by manager.
- 1.You can not participate in other Starsharks scholarships programs or use other Starsharks accounts. If you do, you’ll get banned from Team Sharknado Coin.
- 2.One device per scholarship with no exceptions.
- 1.Scholars get paid with a share of the SEA tokens earned on their scholar account.
- 2.Scholars get between 50% of their earned SEA
- 3.Top 500 ranked players will receive extra SSS/SEA with same % split as usual and will also receive additional SHARKO / SHARKOS tokens (Amount decided by the team)
- 4.Payments are reviewed and processed twice per month, on the 1st and 16th day. It might take 24-72 hours for the funds to arrive in scholars wallet. For new scholars, their first payment happens after they have at least 15 days of play results available.
- 5.Payments are sent to scholars private BSC wallet.
- 6.High performing Scholars could receive better teams based on managers decisions.
Please be very careful with your private BSC wallet. STORE YOUR SEED PHRASES IN A SAFE PLACE (THE BEST IS OFFLINE OR HARDWARE WALLET) AND SHARE IT WITH NO ONE. Losing your seed phrases can result in you being locked out of your wallet and there is nothing anybody can do to help you recover your account.
Scholars need to use all its sharks energy without wasting it by having it full without playing. Scholar also need to play PVP and try to achieve higher ranks, this is needed to decide who will get better teams. If the scholar took any other agreement with Sharknado Coin Team for contenct creation & stuff like that, he should also do what agreed with the team.
THIS AGREEMENT COULD BE EDITED ANYTIME SOON AS WE ARE JUST STARTING TO TEST THINGS OUT.